The Invacare Storm4 power chair was created to satisfy complex requirements regarding configurability, adaptability and functionality. The Storm4 has impressive outdoor and indoor performance providing a safe and stable drive experience without compromising on manoeuvrability.
The contemporary design of the Storm4 underlines its robust construction and good driving performance. Modern LED lights add to its elegance and the front arms are coloured with attractive side applications to compliment the chosen shroud colour.
The Storm4 has been developed with handling in mind. The batteries are extremely simple to remove and the electronics are easily accessed for quick, trouble-free servicing.
The REM400 remote has a 3.5” colour touchscreen that requires minimal force to operate and can be configured to an individuals physical and cognitive ability.
- Highly configurable
- Available with standard or Modulite seating
- Wide range of colour options
- Compact design
- Simply Smart LiNX® control system.
- LiNX G-Trac® technology for more complex control needs
- Telescopic seat lifter provides an extra-low seat height of 400mm.
- Choice of LiNX secondary remotes.
- The REM400 remote allows clients to be connected to 3 devices.
- Manual settable or powered tilt with maximum 25°.
- The Modulite seat can be combined with a multi-adjustable flip-up armrest.
- LED light system
- Powered recline
- Type Class – Outdoor/Indoor
- Overall length - 119cm/47''
- Overall width - 63cm/25''
- Maximum carrying capacity - 150kgs/23.6 stone
- Maximum speed – 6 or 10Kph/3.7 or 6.2mph
- Maximum kerb height - 6cm/2.4''
- Range - up to 36km/22.3 miles