The Invacare Fox has been designed to help maximise independence through its compact build.
As well as being very practical, the Fox is also very comfortable, great looking and safe.
The Fox’s highly efficient motors make it ideal for those wanting to travel a few kilometres extra every day, and its sleek compact wheelbase gives excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces.
Key features include:
- Modulite Seating
- Powered recline, lateral supports and a range of padded backs.
- Folding mechanism - More links than a traditional crossbar for better stress distribution and reduced wear
- 4-point tie downs - The base on the Fox includes built-in, crash tested tie-downs.
- Headrest, Rea® neck and headrests are available as optional extras.
- Kerb climber
- Castor locks
- Powered recline - 90° - 120° recline.
- A unique, easy to remove battery pack accepts different battery sizes
- A choice of aluminium rear wheels are available with matching silver rim castors.
- Wide range of colour options
- Comfortable rear-wheel drive
- Compact design
- Simply Smart LiNX® control system - that learns over time to bring a revolutionary driving experience to individuals.
- Short and extended wheelbase settings
- The modular design caters for flexible handling and installation. The short wheelbase can be set to an extended version without any additional parts.
- Type Class – Indoor/Outdoor
- Overall length – 104.5cm/41.1''
- Overall width - 59cm/23.2''
- Maximum carrying capacity - 127kgs/20 stone
- Maximum speed – 3.6km/h/2.2mph
- Maximum kerb height - 6cm/2.4''
- Range - up to 40km/24.9 miles